Dr. Fred and Dr. Kathleen have provided high school athletic physicals for many years. The goals of a pre-participation physicals include:
- Determine that the athlete is in general good health.
- Detect conditions that predispose the athlete to new injuries.
- Evaluate any existing injuries of the athlete.
- Detect issues that may increase the athlete’s risk of injury.
- Detect poor pre-participation conditioning that may put the athlete at increased risk.
Call us today if your son or daughter needs a high school athletic physical.